Licence for the Keeping or Training of Animals for exhibition
The keeping or training of animals used in the course of a business for educational or entertainment purposes
Methods of Payment:
- Credit/Debit card. Telephone 01962 848097 and your details will be taken.
- Online payment is not currently available but will be in place soon.
A licence will be refused;
- If the applicant is under 18.
- If the applicant has been disqualified from holding an animal licence or keeping an animal, or has had a licence revoked under scetion 15 of the Regulations.
- If conditions of the licence are not met.
The applicant may appeal to a First tier Tribunal if the Council refuses to grant or renew a licence
A licence may be varied, suspended or revoked by the Council for the following reasons;
- the licence conditions are not being complied with
- there has been a breach of the Regulations
- the information supplied by the licensee is false or misleading, or
- it is necessary to protect the welfare of an animal.
The licensee may appeal to a First tier Tribunal if the Council has varied, suspended or revoked a licence.
However, a licence may be varied by mutual consent of the Council and licensee