Change of Use

Changes of use to residential  and other flexible uses can be carried out without seeking full Planning permission. If you are considering a change of use you can find out more also by visiting the relevant page on the Planning Portal: Change of Use

 See the links below for the application forms, in addition to the Planning Portal and our Planning Applications page: